Well, I was going to test tomorrow. 13 days past retrieval....but...I'm chickening out. I don't want to ruin another lazy Sunday being sad about a cycle. So, maybe I'll test Monday? Maybe Tuesday? Any chance I could keep taking progesterone forever and just never have to deal with a negative?
Same old symptoms that everyone feels during two week wait post IVF. Breathlessness. Cramps. Lower back pain. Itchy nipples. Blah blah blah. I can hyper analyze these, but I know well enough that I've had the same symptoms when I've been pregnant as when I haven't.
Better news: Baby Girl is WALKING. Full on. Only 10 months old and she is taking up to 15 steps in a row. She's still a little shaky, but she is SO proud of herself! She starts clapping for herself before she even begins walking and has this HUGE grin on her face the entire time. I'm so excited for her to be able to keep up with her brother.
The past four days off have been wonderful. Every morning, we pull Baby Girl in bed with us to have a bottle and then eventually her big brother comes and joins us. She gets so excited when he joins us that she starts kicking her legs and jumping all around. Big Brother is not so excited and really just wants to snuggle sans baby sucking on his nose or stealing his binky.
My husband and I are at war over my son's binky. Husband thinks is WAY overdue for us to eliminate the binky. I don't see that it is necessary to have a big fight about it and assume that he will grow out of it when he is ready. Husband contends that it is impacting Nugget's speech...which very well may be true. I think this might be a battle I lose.
Off to sleep. This progesterone makes me want to sleep for 10 hours a night. I do not know why some people love this stuff (thinking of you, Tippy!).
Dude you are so pregnant - 13 day past - sleeping!!! That's an amazing effort for baby girl!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you've been able to enjoy the last 4 days, sounds wonderfully distracting :) Fingers crossed that it's not just the progesterone...
ReplyDeleteIt's so great that even in the midst of a stress two week wait (UGH!) you are able to appreciate those special moments you are having with your two kiddos. Hang in there, you are so close, and I am keeping everything crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteAnother binky supporter here...lol!!! My DS still uses his- way too long! Good luck hope you get a BFP!!!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed.
ReplyDeletexoxo