Monday, November 26, 2012

The Post I Am Afraid to Write

I am wary of writing this post.


Because it is not fair.


Because I know it will hurt people to read.


I can’t quite believe it myself, but today I got a positive home pregnancy test. I know this is just the beginning of the journey. I need a positive beta, and doubling betas, and ultrasounds, and a beating heart, etc. But, as of this moment, I am pregnant.

****UPDATED****
Beta=196 @ 14 Days Post Retrieval

6 comments:

  1. Don't be afraid, be happy! I secretly knew this would be your news and it's awesome! Now we will all pull for everything else to follow smoothly. I'll run an extra mile or two in your honor today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you were pregnant as well.

    Congratulations, hon.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shouldn't feel bad. You give me hope that I will get my #3 too. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohwowohwowohwow!! i just scanned through my list of blogs hoping there'd be a report one way or the other from you to end the suspense - CONGRATULATIONS!!! After so many years and tears its nice this one came just a teensy weensy bit "easier", fingers crossed everything advances successfully - so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how I missed this but CONGRATULATIONS! So thrilled for you ... though I know that it's a long road, and there are so many places to feel like you're being too cocky ... here's wishing you a sticky, and uneventful, pregnancy. XO

    ReplyDelete