Last night I went out with my girlfriends and had 2 margaritas. IT WAS AWESOME. Of course, our conversations have totally changed...talking about how much milk we pump (my friend pumps 40 FREAKING OZ a day?!); how much we love our little ones; how annoying our husbands are because they never seem to clean any baby bottles and complain about how tired they are when they aren't the ones doing the middle of the night feedings; etc. But man was I wasted. I think I ate 1/2 pint of icecream when I got home to try and sober up. I'm trying not to remember that part of the evening....
LOL, BTDT! Hope you are feeling ok this morning!
ReplyDeletethat's funny! Glad you had a good time with the gals. And I totally agree- no sympathy for the husband when he complains about being tired. He always gets more than me.
ReplyDeleteHa! I have the some conversations here about husband. Did you go to Lauriol Plaza? Two of those margaritas (I miss them so much) will have you on your butt.
ReplyDeleteMCM Mama! I had to look up BTDT....for those of you NOT in the know BTDT=been there done that!! Also, I saw on your blog that you bought tickets for Savor. I don't like beer much, but my hubby and sister and BIL do...but I can't figure out how much it costs. Is it really $$??
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that I am not the only one with ZERO tolerance these days.
ReplyDeletehahah that's hilarious. good for you!
ReplyDelete40 oz is insane!!