Sunday, November 7, 2010

Don't Know Where I'm Going

My E2 levels appear low to me (156 on day 7 of stimming, 753 on day 10 of stimming).

I'm worried I'm not doing the follistim shot correctly.

I think I only have 7 eggs. I think they're around 17-19 mm. Most of them about the same size.

Other than that, I am tired. Worried. But, too busy to figure out whether the E2 numbers are comparable to my prior cycles. Too busy to get on Dr. Google and google the heck out of whether my follicle development is slow or low E2 levels are indication of a problem.

I have some fun shots of Nugget's birthday celebration this weekend and will post them in the next few days.

4 comments:

  1. I feel like E2 levels are so different between women. It's best not to think about it much. I know, it's hard to do though as I have been anxious myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how E2 levels compare, but on my cycle where I got 9 eggs, my E2 was 445 on CD10.

    I know it's easier said than done, but try not to stress too much! I have had multiple cycles where I spent days crying because it didn't look like I had very many eggs and then I went back to the next appointment and lots more were there, so I totally stressed over nothing. In my last cycle, even my last U/S on the day I did my trigger shot, the doc told me how many eggs they thought they would get and then 2 days letter at E/R, I ended up getting 8 more eggs than expected!!! Granted they were smaller than the others, but 5 of the 8 still fertilized! Point is, there is nothing you can do about it, and many times it might turn out better than you think, so try not to stress too much!

    Ok, now that I have given my lovely little pearls of wisdom, if you can actually figure out a way to "not stress" let me know! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! try not to stress too much about the numbers! if your RE isn't worried, then you shouldn't be either. looking forward to a great report after today's scan! fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey RunningMamma - sorry I 've been slacking on commenting on your blog, but I'm here lurking and hoping this cycle goes well for you. I understand how you are feeling! I felt the same way with mine.

    Oh, and also, we went to a restaurant you suggested, the FF one. It was amazing! mmmm

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete