Hopefully, these somewhat maintain my anonymity...but here are a few shots from the past few weeks.

Nugget's Birthday Cake...Doesn't he look scared?

Nugget running like a mad man around the house with his birthday balloons.
Nugget all decked out in his Halloween costume for the neighborhood parade. A firetruck came!


Nugget at a local apple orchard/farm. He loves animals!
Happy Birthday, Nugget!
ReplyDeleteYour Nate is such a handsome young man! I can't believe they are already two. It really does go way too fast! Looks like he had a great bday. I'm going to have to get a balloon bouquet. My Nate will be in heaven!
PS LOVE Frankenstein. Great costume!!!
Love the pics, happy bday Nathan/Nugget!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope you are hanging in with the stimming and monitoring. You're getting there my friend. I'm thinking of you.
Your son is absolutely adorable! Thanks for the post on my wall and good luck with your IVF!
ReplyDeleteso cute! i love nugget!
ReplyDelete