Sunday, November 28, 2010

Not pregnant

Got my period as I was peeing on the stick.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so so sorry. I know my words are completely inadequate. I'm thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! i'm so sorry. :( i know there's nothing i can say, but please know i'm sending you lots of virtual love. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. No no no no. I am so sorry. Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap.
    I don't know what to say - please say it was implantation bleeding?? Guess not. Agh. Sorry doesn't cover it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so sorry. i know how you are feeling, or at least a bit of it. i wish i could come take you out for a long run and then lots of beers afterwards. i'm thinking of you today. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( I'm so unbelievably sorry. I'm thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :( I'm so sorry ... sending hugs, and wishing I had something more adequate to offer than a shoulder and an ear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish had something more to say, but I'm just so sorry. So sorry for it all, these emotional few weeks, the disappointment of today, and everything that's led up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nooo!!! I am just devastated to read this. I always seem to get my period before my scheduled beta and it is seriously one of the most painful experiences. You have had such an emotional roller coaster ride this cycle...I am just speechless. This process is just so incredibly unfair. I am so so sorry. (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I HATE pee sticks.

    I'm so sorry. :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete