I've done this enough, that I know I should not analyze everything little twinge....but I feel nothing. No implantation cramping (which I believe I may have had with my son). No rise in temperature. Nada.
I know that I didn't really notice anything with my son until he was 6 weeks...so I shouldn't read too much into this.
I keep reading all these posts about people doing a HPT 5-9 days post 5 day transfer and getting a positive result...but I don't know that I am strong enough to handle taking one.
Plus, life seriously has the worst timing because my MIL has been here the past 2 two-week waits. I've had to prolong taking the HPT because I don't want to do it while she is around and have a total melt down.
Can someone please reassure that I should or shouldn't be feeling anything? Or, give me the cold, hard truth that if I was pregnant, I would feel something. My temperature would be rising. Or, something?
(I don't take my temperature in the morning, but I just usually notice whether I'm throwing off all the covers or snuggling with my husband.
Sigh.
If you want reassurance on not feeling anything, just mosey over to my blog. With two babies, I still didn't get any symptoms.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of you girl and hoping you are knocked up right this second. Hang. In. There. xoxo
Hang in there - and don't test yet! I know I'm not in the same situation but I like believing in hope for as long as possible before getting certain results, it's better for my mind set (though of course that varies). Anyway, I'd wait as long as possible - because you can still get a negative HPT even in the early days of pregnancy depending on the hormones....keep distracting yourself!!
ReplyDeleteI am here to reassure you that feeling nothing is perfectly normal. Remember that post I wrote a couple months back about being pissed because all of these ladies were going on to get BFPs even though they were CONVINCED it didn't work? So many people don't feel a darn thing.
ReplyDeleteAnd don't POAS yet! I always wait until the last possible minute so i know there's no chance in hell it could be wrong so i save myself the torture of agonizing over it.
Hang in there!
I couldn't really advise much on symptoms--the only time I ever had a positive was a chemical and the only thing I noticed was a weird shortness of breath but that could have just been me panicking over our last IVF (ha!). Hang in there, I don't think symptoms mean much at this point either way--you're PUPO and that's all that matters!
ReplyDeletehang in there! the 2ww is brutal. i know that regardless of what you feel, your mind still pays lot of tricks on you. and sorry your MIL is there during this time! that would be hard for me. hoping that those little embabies are snuggling in tight.
ReplyDeletetwo week waits are so agonising. I felt nothing when i has pregnant with my daughter so whether you are sick as a dog or don't know your pregnant it doesn't seem to matter much in the end. praying that you have a sticky bean in there.
ReplyDeletetake care
I'm with everyone else. I've only had one kid, I'm no expert but I felt nothing, no implantation cramping, etc. I had been taking my temperature and noticed that it hadn't gone down (as it normally did) until I was supposed to be getting my period... so about 10-14 days after ovulation. Don't stress missy! You need those little three guys to attach and relaxing as much as possible will do them best. Think of it that way: I am not going to stress about this too much for my little babies. :)
ReplyDeleteAnother one who didn't feel anything until much later ... this is agony, I know, though. Hang in there ...
ReplyDeletei can tell you, with two i only felt hungry and tired. so really, nothing different than a regular week :) i did have some mighty cramping the night before i tested, i think that was around 12-14 dpo. i was strong then, now im a POAS-a-holic.
ReplyDeletethinking of and hoping for you
xoxo
lis
I hear you is all I can say! Many ladies feel nothing at all. Fingers crossed. The 2ww is rough, it really is.
ReplyDeleteUgh, the 2ww SUCKS. But I think it is the rare bird who feels something this early --- it means nothing! I am still hoping for the best for you. So sorry that your MIL is there, you definitely need your space at a time like this. (I know I do!) Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteHey! Hope you're holding up ok in this 2ww. I got your comment on my blog. I wish we lived close too. I'd love to take a long walk or even a jog!! and talk about all this stuff. Hugs to you and hope your holiday is relaxing.
ReplyDelete